Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snow and Seeds

It's snowing.

Again.

I think we've made up for the past two years where we had little to no snow. It can be done now. Really.

I went out for the mail and was surprised to find what had looked like flurries had covered the road and the yard. No wonder the birds were complaining for me to fill the feeder.

We have a fabulous window feeder that allows us to easily fill it and to view the birds up close and personal. The birds don't even seem to care when we stand next to the window and watch them eat. The cardinals are the only ones that are shy. I do love the little chickadees.

Ah well. The upside to that trek to the mail box was that there was a Burpee seed catalog waiting for me, which made it all worth while. I will be sitting down with the curly girl tonight to start planning this year's garden. Happy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment